<AWT Dev> jtreg failing in awt tests

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed Nov 23 21:42:53 UTC 2016

Actually, jtreg is (has always been) optimised to *run* tests
efficiently, with no time tax.
But yes, there is a time tax, which comes from writing the report at the
end of the test run, and that is actually where the clash is (probably)
being detected.

And, my guess is that a developer running "jtreg MyTest.java" doesn't
need/want/care about the report. If so, there are two ways to disable
the report:

2. System property: javatest.noReportRequired

-- Jon