<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for 8166683: On macOS (Mac OS X) getting a ScreenMenuBar when not running "com.apple.laf.AquaLookAndFeel"

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Nov 28 18:05:35 UTC 2016

Looks fine, but here is some of my thoughts:
Since we tries to provide some kind of public API, I suggest to double
check the solution again. In fact we tried to provide a support of the
global menu on osx for all our L&Fs.
  - Is it necessary to reference the Aqua from the shared code? in
variables names and properties? Probably something like "globalMenuBar",
etc? At least this will allow us to change implementation in any ways on
other platforms w/o changing/adding the old/new properties.