<AWT Dev> AWT Dev> [ping] RFR(M): 8185500: [TESTBUG] Add keywords

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Fri Aug 11 11:57:34 UTC 2017

Hi Matthias,

thanks for looking at this change.

I fixed the copyrights, (I actually had a bug skipping 2015, --> 2015, 2017, in my script).
I also adapted the "summary" and double checked jtreg is parsing this correctly.
(I was not sure with the line break and # comments.)

The test test/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/Margins.java
Just opens a window "No printer found" and terminates as 'passed'
if the printer is missing. So I would prefer to skip the
'printer' key from that test.

New webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~goetz/wr17/8185500-headlessKey/webrev.02/

Best regards,