<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for 8173853: IllegalArgumentException in java.awt.image.ReplicateScaleFilter

dmitry markov dmitry.markov at oracle.com
Fri Mar 3 12:09:46 UTC 2017

Hi Sergey,

In my opinion if zero size is returned as a result of
getBestCursorsize() invocation, the cursor should have initial size
defined by the parameter of its constructor. I am sorry, but it will
look very odd especially for end user, if we silently change an original
cursor's size to zero even in the environment where custom cursor is not
supported. Also I guess the usage of the cursor with zero size may cause
some problems like exceptions, etc. in other parts code.

Thanks,
Dmitry