<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8160270 dual-screen issue with java.awt.Choice

Sergey Bylokhov sergey.bylokhov at oracle.com
Fri Mar 17 05:19:12 UTC 2017

No issues in the awt tests, but I decide to update the fix in place.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8160270/webrev.00/src/java.desktop/unix/classes/sun/awt/X11/XBaseMenuWindow.java.sdiff.html <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8160270/webrev.00/src/java.desktop/unix/classes/sun/awt/X11/XBaseMenuWindow.java.sdiff.html>
One line was added to check that we access the native peers only for HW components.
 657     GraphicsConfiguration getCurrentGraphicsConfiguration() {
+658         Component hw = SunToolkit.getHeavyweightComponent(target);
 659         XWindow peer = AWTAccessor.getComponentAccessor().getPeer(hw);
 660         if (peer != null && peer.graphicsConfig != null) {
 661             return peer.graphicsConfig;
 662         }
 663         return graphicsConfig;
 664     }
If there are no objections I’ll push this version.

: