<AWT Dev> Why was JDK-8188085 closed? (non-English Java apps broken on High Sierra, menubar missing)

Victor D'yakov victor.dyakov at oracle.com
Sat Oct 7 19:49:47 UTC 2017

Sergey, please spend your cycle to re-evaluate this issue, it may be an
Apple's problem but in that case it would be "not an issue", in that
case we need you to report it with Apple's bugID here.

Hendrik, Thanks for your input. The bug was "Resolved" as Incomplete on
2017-09-28 by Pardeep, but unfortunately nobody came back after that
until I closed it yesterday eventually. If some issue is Resolved as
Incomplete it means it will be moved on some day further to Closed
status in case there are no additional information provided in JBS or on
mailing lists to re-open it from Resolved status.

<http://www.oracle.com/>

Viktor Diakov | Senior Engineering Manager of Software Development, Java
Client Development Group
<http://www.oracle.com/>