<AWT Dev> <Swing Dev> [10] Review request for 8166772: Touch keyboard is not shown for text components on a screen touch

Anton Litvinov anton.litvinov at oracle.com
Mon Sep 25 18:49:39 UTC 2017

Hello Sergey,

Thank you for approval of the fix. Yes, sure, I will file a CSR. Do you
suggest to file a CSR about the new property
"awt.touchKeyboardAutoShowIsEnabled" or the whole functionality
implemented in this fix, particularly - support of automatic showing of
the touch keyboard without mentioning of this new system property?

Thank you,
Anton