<AWT Dev> [10] Review request for 8155197: Focus transition issue

Semyon Sadetsky semyon.sadetsky at oracle.com
Thu Sep 28 03:02:45 UTC 2017

Hi Alexey & Dmitry,

The bug may be a Mac specific issue.
Can you try to replace in the LWComponentPeer::requestFocus

960                boolean res = parentPeer.requestWindowFocus(cause);
with
                 KeyboardFocusManagerPeer kfmPeer =
LWKeyboardFocusManagerPeer.getInstance();
                 Component focusOwner = kfmPeer.getCurrentFocusedWindow();
                 boolean res = parentPeer.getTarget() == focusOwner ||
parentPeer.requestWindowFocus(cause);

and run the test without the current fix on jdk10?

--Semyon