<AWT Dev> RFR(XS): 8201524: [AIX] Don't link libfontmanager against libawt_headless

Erik Joelsson erik.joelsson at oracle.com
Fri Apr 13 18:31:15 UTC 2018

Yes, we don't want unneeded dependencies declared as it both potentially
slows down the build (though this removal will not have any measurable
impact) as well as confuses humans trying to make sense of the makefiles.

This removal should be fine as we don't link to libawt_xawt on any
platform anymore. Linking is the only reason we have those dependencies.

/Erik