<AWT Dev> [11] JDK-8196006: java/awt/Frame/SetMaximizedBounds/SetMaximizedBounds.java fails

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Sat Feb 3 06:49:33 UTC 2018

Hi, Shashi.

Before this fix this test was executed on all screens on the system.
Why have you changed it to test only main screen?

If I understand the code correctly the test checks the size which is
passed to frame.setMaximizedBounds() and the size which is returned by
frame.getBounds(). In both cases the size should be in the users
space(not in pixels). Why additional transform(added in the fix) is
necessary?