<AWT Dev> [AWT Dev] [11] RFR JDK-8197926: java/awt/dnd/ImageTransferTest/ImageTransferTest.java doesnt close the windows in HiDPI setting

Jayathirth D V jayathirth.d.v at oracle.com
Fri Feb 16 07:33:44 UTC 2018

Hi Sergey,

Strangely I tried the same -vmoptions:"-Dsun.java2d.uiScale=3" thing today and using System.getProperty("sun.java2d.uiScale") I am able to get the value inside test case. So I have modified the test case to pass scale value to ProcessCommunicator.executeChildProcess() and also I made some indentation changes in test case.

Please find updated webrev for review:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8197926/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Jay