<AWT Dev> [11] Review Request: 8199022 New failures should be added to ProblemList

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Mar 7 00:17:17 UTC 2018

Hello.
Please review an update of the ProblemList for jdk11.

The goal is to make our testing as stable as possible and exclude any
unstable tests(I have started from the tests which may be run in the
headless mode).
In this iteration I have updated the problemList for tests which were
failed in our nightly at least once for last week. I tested this fix in
mach5 seven times and always got a green status for open tests.

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8199022/webrev.00/

  - The ProblemList.txt is updated, I have created a list of new bugs
for the tests which fail at least once in a few iterations on a
different systems.
  - The TEST.ROOT is updated, because "javax/swing" was missed when it
was updated last time in JDK-8002120. The reason is that our tests does
not work well in the agentvm mode(they affects each other in some
unclear way which is reproduced in nightly only).