<AWT Dev> RFR: 8198649 : Switch AWT/Swing's default GTK version to 3

Kevin Rushforth kevin.rushforth at oracle.com
Fri Mar 16 20:11:10 UTC 2018

This looks fine to me. I checked FX / Swing interop and it works as
expected. If there is a mismatch in defaults (which there will be until
FX switches the default, or after we which when running FX on an older
JDK), then whichever toolkit loads first will use its default, and then
the other one will pick up the already loaded library.

-- Kevin