<AWT Dev> [15] Review Request: 8235975 Update copyright year to match last edit in jdk repository for 2014/15/16/17/18

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Sun Dec 22 22:18:02 UTC 2019

Hi Sergey,

I've looked at the hotspot files. Changes seem okay, though for the
files with dual-copyrights it isn't clear whether the Oracle copyright
or other copyright should be updated for any given change. But it seems
to me that if anyone wants their specific copyright updated then it is
up to them to make that change at the time.

Thanks for doing this tedious work.

David