<AWT Dev> Replacement for com.apple.eawt.FullScreen*

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Jul 22 21:58:06 UTC 2019

Hi, DRC.

I guess this feature have to be implemented by this CR:

The idea was to use the sequence of: "setExtendedState() + MAXIMIZED_BOTH"
to toggle the "fullscreen" window. And use the client property to enable/disable
this functionality. But it looks like something has changed since then, and
the window does not move to the "fullscreen" when we zoom it.
Please file a bug for this.

Interesting that the "fullscreen" works fine if the user clicks on the zoom button.