<AWT Dev> RFR: 8212676 java.awt.SystemColor setting on CDE

Ichiroh Takiguchi takiguc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Mar 19 17:22:43 UTC 2019

Hello Sergey.

Thank you for your suggestion.
I changed Subject.
 From: AIX's CDE/MWM support
To: AWT SystemColor setting on CDE

Could you review the fix and give me your suggestion again ?

Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8212676
Change: https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~itakiguchi/8212676/webrev.02/

For AIX dtwm/mwm issue, I opened JDK-8221082 [1].

[1]  https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8221082

Thanks,
Ichiroh Takiguchi