<AWT Dev> RFR: 8212676 java.awt.SystemColor setting on CDE

Ichiroh Takiguchi takiguc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Mar 25 16:39:11 UTC 2019

Hello.

Another reviewer is required for this fix.
Bug:    https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8212676
Change: https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~itakiguchi/8212676/webrev.02/

Could you review the fix and give me your suggestion or feedback, please
?
And I'd like to obtain a sponsor for this issue.

Thanks,
Ichiroh Takiguchi