<AWT Dev> RFR: 8243925 Toolkit#getScreenInsets() returns wrong value on HiDPI screens (Windows)

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Wed Apr 29 21:40:26 UTC 2020

Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk/client.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8243925/webrev.02

One more place when we return the data in pixels, without
proper conversation to the user's space.

On macOS, this conversion is done by the OS, on Linux we already
convert the data. The only missing platform is Windows. Note that
we still have an inadequate specification for this and some other
Toolkit API which states that results are in "in pixels".

I will file the separate bug to update the spec because this bug
I would like to backport to 11.

The bug was found during work on