<AWT Dev> RFR: 8182043 Access to Windows Large Icons

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Sun Aug 30 19:41:21 UTC 2020

On 30.08.2020 11:49, Alexander Zuev wrote:
> I did tried that approach and haven't found any benefits over the one i used in the fix -
> it is neither faster nor more accurate.

How it could be less accurate if it allows us to read the icon of the exact size, instead
of some predefined size in our code (16, 24, 32, 48, 64, 72, 96, 128, 256)?
As far as I understand If the file has only an icon of size 100,100 we will
never return this one icon, but instead will build the list of icons.