<AWT Dev> RFR: 8254024: Enhance native libs for AWT and Swing to work with GraalVM Native Image

Phil Race prr at openjdk.java.net
Tue Dec 8 23:12:35 UTC 2020

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 12:57:29 GMT, Andrii Rodionov <github.com+1538227+arodionov at openjdk.org> wrote:

> This happens in libawt while it loads awt-xawt or awt_headless and in mlib_image.

So I am supposing this means you are producing two different static images ? - either all the time or based on a build flag ?
One is linking in the X11 lib, the other the headless stub lib ??

Can you confirm that understanding ?
This of course doesn't scale very well - meaning you are lucky we don't do this more often  as you may need more combinations.