<AWT Dev> RFR: 8225126 Test SetBoundsPaintTest.html faild on Windows when desktop is scaled

Alexey Ivanov alexey.ivanov at oracle.com
Thu Feb 6 19:45:28 UTC 2020

Hi Sergey,

The changes look fine to me.

I have a couple of questions though.

awt_Choice.cpp
233     int borderHeight = ScaleDownY(::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYBORDER));
Documentation says GetSystemMetrics always returns the value for the
primary monitor. Shall we still scale the value down? Or it will be
compensated by the following ScaleUpY in ResetDropDownHeight?

In test, you can extend the existing try-block instead of creating a new
one.

Can also correct the typo in the bug summary: “faild” → “failed”?

Regards,
Alexey