<AWT Dev> RFR: 8163086: java/awt/Window/TranslucentJAppletTest/TranslucentJAppletTest.java fails

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.java.net
Thu Apr 15 09:08:40 UTC 2021

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 08:03:27 GMT, Jayathirth D V <jdv at openjdk.org> wrote:

> This bug is filed because of pixel color mismatch and i suspect it to be related to wrong display color profile in macOS.
> This test doesn't fail in local machine and in CI test machines in multiple runs.
>
> Also this test was made to run in manual mode even though it doesnt need any User input. Modified the test to run as automated headful test and it runs fine.
>
> I will file separate Verification task/bug to go through remaining manual tests and check whether they can be made automated headful tests.

Marked as reviewed by psadhukhan (Reviewer).

test/jdk/java/awt/Window/TranslucentJAppletTest/TranslucentJAppletTest.java line 29:

we need to remove the author tag. We only keep it if it's contributed from community. Also, better to remove the %I% %E% wildcard from @test tag which are not used nowadays..