<AWT Dev> RFR: 8233564: [TESTBUG] MouseComboBoxTest.java is failing [v3]

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.java.net
Thu Apr 15 10:08:48 UTC 2021

> Test was problemlisted due to it failing repeatedly on macos in automated nightly testing citing "java.awt.IllegalComponentStateException: component must be showing on the screen to determine its location "
> Added delay after the setVisible() is called to make sure enough time is given for frame to be visible, which is in sync with what we do for similar other tests.
> Also, made the frame to center of screen and increase the autoDelay time to 100ms which is also same as done in similar to other tests.
> Several iterations of the test works fine in all platforms after this modification.

Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains three commits:

 - Merge master
 - Copyright year fix
 - 8233564: [TESTBUG] MouseComboBoxTest.java is failing

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3456&range=02
  Stats: 193 lines in 4 files changed: 123 ins; 37 del; 33 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3456/head:pull/3456