<AWT Dev> RFR: 8168408: Test java/awt/Focus/ActualFocusedWindowTest/ActualFocusedWindowBlockingTest.java fails intermittentently on windows

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.java.net
Wed Apr 21 11:23:50 UTC 2021

This test was seen to be failing in windows and mac PIT run due to samevm mode issue. It is now passing in default othervm mode.
Several iterations of this test running in all platforms is working fine, link in JBS.
We can remove the test from ProblemList, similar to what we have done for JDK-8254976.

Commit messages:
 - 8168408: Test java/awt/Focus/ActualFocusedWindowTest/ActualFocusedWindowBlockingTest.java fails intermittentently on windows

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3602&range=00
  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 1 del; 0 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3602/head:pull/3602