<AWT Dev> RFR: 8198616: java/awt/Focus/6378278/InputVerifierTest.java fails on mac

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.java.net
Thu Apr 29 10:51:50 UTC 2021

On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 10:39:11 GMT, Jayathirth D V <jdv at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I dont see CI test run link in JBS.
> Also if we see duplicate of this bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8198233 . It is mentioned that if fails only when run in group : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8198233?focusedCommentId=14157928&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14157928
>
> Is CI test run in group to check whether it passes with fix?

CI test run is in JBS you can check. The comment about failing in group was made in Feb 2018 when the CI jtreg jobs was used to run in samevm mode which is why test run in group used to fail as many tests was run in same vm but subseqeuently jtreg run was changed to othervm mode which we use now so each test run in its own vm.