<AWT Dev> RFR: 8260931: Implement JEP 382: New macOS Rendering Pipeline [v7]

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Feb 12 01:06:45 UTC 2021

I have worked out how to pass this option to at least the jtreg tests
for the lanai headful mach5 job,
so once this is fixed we can check it out in jtreg and get some level of
confidence  that we are
checking all the important cases.
Note that we know some tests will fail just because it spits out a
message that they will mis-parse but it is still worth doing.

Need to figure out the same for JCK ..

-phil.