<AWT Dev> RFR: 8208747: [a11y] [macos] In Optionpane Demo, inside ComponentDialog Example, unable to navigate to all items, with VO on

Pankaj Bansal pbansal at openjdk.java.net
Thu May 20 06:59:27 UTC 2021

On Tue, 18 May 2021 09:05:10 GMT, Alexander Zuev <kizune at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Added accessibilityIndex function that correctly returns the index of a
> child in parent container

Is there a reason it is not causing an issue in case if JList? JList also has elements inside a container, but I see that we can navigate the elements in JList though there is also one issue that the VO always says "1 on n" (n is total number of elements) on selecting any element of list. I am just wondering why is this only needed for combobox and other components seem to work fine.