<Beans Dev> Resolving type of overridden properties

Urfer Reto reto.urfer at profidatagroup.com
Mon Nov 18 01:02:03 PST 2013

I tried to reproduce the bug 9007101 with JDK8 and did not succeed so for me it seems the problem has been solved.

Unfortunately I cannot access the URL https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-7172865, I  am always asked to enter my OpenJDK credentials which I don’t have.

I also need a fix of this bug in JDK7 because otherwise I have no other chance than breaking the license and prepending my own fix to the boot class path