<Beans Dev> [9] Review Request: 8143346 Broken link in java.beans.XMLEncoder

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Thu Apr 14 15:13:14 UTC 2016

Hello,
Please review the fix for jdk9.

The bunch of links in client code were updated to point to the new
location on oracle.com site.

During the fix I realized that not all of data stored on java.sun.com
were moved to the oracle.com. For example:
The article "Using Timers in Swing Applications"
http://java.sun.com/products/jfc/tsc/articles/timer/

I leave such links for now, and will try to find someone who can
probably restore them on oracle.com.

Another problem I found is that some of the articles have a broken
formatting (take a look to <java>,. etc):
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/persistence3-139471.html
I'll try to find someone who will be able to fix it.

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8143346/webrev.04

--
Best regards, Sergey.