<Beans Dev> [9] Review Request: 8169900 The code which use Applets should be deprecated

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Dec 14 20:43:10 UTC 2016

Looks OK except for a couple of typo nits below. You can fix those
without a new review However you will need a CCC for deprecating the
public API AppletInitializer and the Beans.instantiate method which
references it 159 * @deprecated It s recommended to use

"It is" ?

--

160 * {@link #instantiate(ClassLoader, String, BeanContext)}, because the
161 * Applet API is deprecated. See the

Nit picky, but since you need to edit this anyway please break
the above in the source as

160 * {@link #instantiate(ClassLoader, String, BeanContext)},
161 * because the Applet API is deprecated. See the

-phil.