<Beans Dev> [9] Review Request: 8132973 @BeanProperty: what is the correct output in case of repeating annotations?

Alexandr Scherbatiy alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com
Mon May 23 18:01:26 UTC 2016

  Just two small comments.

"If the read method and the write method of the property annotated" -
may be be it can be slightly rephrased like: "If both the read and the
write methods of the property are annotated"

  There is the place where "update after 8132973 fix" code is
uncommented. But the bug 8132973 is still open. Does it mean that the
uncommented code does not relate to the issue 8132973?

Thanks,
Alexandr.