RFR: JDK-8217317 : Create jpackage native library for windows
alexander.matveev at oracle.com
Fri Feb 1 04:22:58 UTC 2019
Please review the jpackage fix for bug  at .
This is a fix for the JDK-8200758-branch branch of the open sandbox
- jpackage launcher will now build same as Linux and OS X using
- jpackage.dll was added based on Windows jpackage.exe launcher which
will have icon swap and version swap functionality called via JNI.
- Some code formatting, clean up and minor improvements where done to
icon and version swap code. No functional changes.
- Windows registry will be read and enumerated via JNI as well.
- isDirectoryInExclusionPath() will use native path comparison, since
paths in registry and temp folder returned by Java code can be in short
or long format, thus simple string comparison will not work.
- Windows Defender workaround warning will be checked for --build-root
as well if it is set.
- Removed extra escaping from JPackageHelper for Windows, otherwise
tests fails due to incorrect escaping. Our launcher used CreateProcess
to launch java.exe by passing args from main() to CreateProcess. This is
why I think we required extra escaping.
More information about the build-dev