RFR: 8270609: [TESTBUG] java/awt/print/Dialog/DialogCopies.java does not show instruction [v2]

lawrence.andrews github.com+87324768+lawrence-andrew at openjdk.java.net
Wed Sep 15 20:23:24 UTC 2021

> 1) When the test is executed via jtreg user can see only print dialog with no instruction to the user. User has to see the test case to see the instruction and perform the test .
> 2) With this fix User is instructed what he/she has to do with the print dialog.
> 3) I have added both success instruction as well as failure instruction.
>
> @shurymury

lawrence.andrews has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Close instruction frame if OK/Cancel button is pressed

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/4850/files/613ae74e..8b5510a0

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4850&range=01