RFR: 8254841: [macos] Enter and Exit events shouldn't be sent whilst resizing [v5]

Alisen Chung github.com+90066231+alisenchung at openjdk.java.net
Wed Sep 29 22:29:21 UTC 2021

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:49:50 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I guess the only test which makes sense here is the test for JDK-8013468 and it is "problem listed" due to a reflection issue. I suggest checking how it works.

This test fails both before and after the change. However, before the change if I'm constantly moving the mouse the test will pass whereas after the change it won't pass even if I'm moving my mouse. I re-added the synthesizeMouseEnteredExitedEventsForAllWindows with a check for in fullscreen mode which should only be true if its in true fullscreen mode (without title bar). This keeps the behavior from before the change, but the test won't pass if the mouse isn't moving during the fullscreen.