RFR [jcov, unfilled]: jcov does not instrument files with NestHost/NestMembers attributes

Leonid Kuskov Leonid.Kuskov at Oracle.com
Tue Oct 9 16:52:57 UTC 2018

Hi Jan,

Could you please file the bug and apply your changes to
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jcov/.
I need to switch jcov to the next version of asm and upload couple fixes
that needed for JCK.
This is best done after your fixes.

Thanks,
Leonid