Helping to find the usefulness of a proposal

Joe Darcy Joe.Darcy at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 2 14:28:28 PDT 2009

On 04/02/09 01:59 PM, Marek Kozieł wrote:

> YES I do make mistakes.
> You already said that.

The problem is not that you made mistake; the problem is that despite
being informed how and why your your proposals were inadequate, you
proceed to submit more than half a dozen other proposals of the same
character.

>   While I'm against splitting Java into more languages, I'll be happy
> even if one proposal will make Java better and more frendly.

We do not have a deficiency of ideas for proposals; just in Sun's bug
database there are dozens of valid ways to improve the language.  The
analysis of the proposals is the scarce and valuable factor.

>   So if you think that i didn't helped at all then remove me from the group

As you wish.

-Joe