General community and Process Questions (blog comment followups)

Joseph D. Darcy Joe.Darcy at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 28 08:52:05 PDT 2009

Neal Gafter wrote:
> Noel-
>
> This is a great idea; it would certainly help casual observers to follow the
> status of the proposals and discussion.  That would also be useful as a
> starting point for any future Coin-like project.
>
> I volunteer to provide web hosting and software support if you'll agree to
> set up and maintain the Wiki based on the existing discussion record.
> Please let me know.

I can set up a wiki under http://wikis.sun.com, as done for the Da Vinci
Machine Project (the JSR 292 RI).  However, I will not actively maintain
a wiki so someone else would have to volunteer to do this work.
Additionally, one purpose of my Coin blog posts is to provide a lower
volume way to track what is going on; posts under
http://blogs.sun.com/main/tags/projectcoin provide news of major
developments and links to the latest versions of proposals, etc.

-Joe