PROPOSAL: Multiline strings (processing of whitespaces)

rssh at gradsoft.com.ua rssh at gradsoft.com.ua
Sun Mar 1 10:48:44 PST 2009

About algorith of witespace processing, described by Reinier Zwitserloot:
(see comments to http://redmine.gradsoft.ua/issues/show/161).

Clearly we have next variants to choose from:

A) keep multiline string without any special whitespace proccessing, but
add special syntax (with four double quotes or suffixes) for whitespace
processing.
B) do whitespace processing by default, without any special form
C) does not do any whitespace processing.

 <A> is overkill or not ?
 <B> look's fine (usially we have logic in identation).  But let think
twice about potential hidden problems ?  Any ideas ?