Feedback and comments on ARM proposal

Neal Gafter neal at gafter.com
Sun Mar 15 08:07:09 PDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Joshua Bloch <jjb at google.com> wrote:
> I have created a document for this purpose (
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddv8ts74_1d7tz65fd), and anyone who wants can
> add to it.  Please participate (constructively)!

I'm confused about how this document is to be used.  On the one hand,
the preface appears to set conventions about notes that can be used in
the discussion to classify use cases.  On the other hand, you (Josh)
appear to have moved some use cases below a line whose title disagrees
with the annotations, along with a command not to move any of them.
I'm fine with consistently using annotations (which most of the
discussion does) or consistently using sections, but mixing the two
isn't working out so well.