Return 'this' proposal

Marek Kozieł develop4lasu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:10:01 PDT 2009

2009/3/17 Joseph D. Darcy <Joe.Darcy at sun.com>

> As the author and submitter of a proposal, it is your responsibility to
> research, understand, and explain the consequences and implications of your
> proposal.
>
> -Joe
>
> I can agree with you that author should do that, but in my opinion we work
here to make Java better, and I do not see any reason for you to not write
problems you see.
But still I'll be not able to explain it, if you will not give a question,
while something may be obvious for me and I forgotten to write it.

For me this solution is quite compete, I described the part that is
important and skipped the rest while it can be 'implemented' in few ways
without any impact on solution.

Only bad implementation is compile line:
  expression.setBar().setBaz();
to:
  expression.setBar();
  expression.setBaz();