I need your opinion...

Marek Kozieł develop4lasu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:46:48 PDT 2009

W dniu 21 marca 2009 23:42 użytkownik Mark Mahieu
<markmahieu at googlemail.com> napisał:

> 2009/3/21 Marek Kozieł <develop4lasu at gmail.com>
>>
>> but it could be extended to (in matter of time):
>> A&C  y = (true?new cABC():new cAC());
>
> Ah, but is it A&C or ABC|AC ?
> :)
> If you haven't seen it, you may find the following paper interesting:
> 'Union Types for Object-Oriented Programming', Atsushi Igarushi and Hideshi
> Nagira, Kyoto University, Japan. ACM SAC 2006
>
> Mark

If I understand you correctly:
    and A & C meaning is same as in <T extends A & C>
    and cABC | cAC mean one of ... but we do not know which.

That would be A&B because after each intersection it decrease type
complication, while cABC | cAC would increase it at end.
But this is more about future Java path.

  --
  Pozdrowionka. / Regards.
  Lasu aka Marek Kozieł

  http://lasu2string.blogspot.com/