Any interest in raw strings?

Stephen Colebourne scolebourne at joda.org
Wed Mar 25 03:41:59 PDT 2009

Personally, I would say that raw strings (prefixed by r, not
multiline) were a good candidate for a Coin. The change would seem
relatively small, and they compile to a standard String instance.

I wouldn't especially like to see RegExp strings, as it ties the
compiler too closely to one specific library.

Stephen