For further consideration...

Bob Lee crazybob at crazybob.org
Mon Mar 30 12:46:19 PDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:50 AM, David Goodenough <
david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk> wrote:

> I think that questions of controversy seem to be being used as a smoke
> screen to block sensible discussion of something which is genuinely
> needed.

I think we need a comprehensive solution that doesn't depend so heavily on
reflection, if anything. A Coin proposal needs to be small, but it also
needs to be a good, tasteful, generally useful solution, and it shouldn't
preclude future better solutions. I'm sorry, but I read through your
proposal and didn't find it very attractive in general, so I'm not
interested in debating it point by point.

Bob