Reference implementation

Howard Lovatt howard.lovatt at iee.org
Thu Oct 29 09:04:25 PDT 2009

Wouldn't it be simpler to introduce a source statement in Coin, forget the
diamond operator, and get 7 out. Having introduced source, 8 can be
incompatible with previous Java versions (except at the JVM level),
wildcards dropped, generics reified, and type inference for methods and
declarations improved.

 -- Howard.