RFR: 8273314: Add tier4 test groups

Aleksey Shipilev shade at openjdk.java.net
Fri Sep 3 09:17:42 UTC 2021

During the review of JDK-8272914 that added hotspot:tier{2,3} groups, @iignatev suggested to create tier4 groups that capture all tests not in tiers{1,2,3}. I have excluded `vmTestbase` and `hotspot:tier4,` because they take 10+ hours on my highly parallel machine. I have also excluded `applications` from `hotspot:tier4`, because they require test dependencies (e.g. jcstress).

Sample run:

==============================
Test summary
==============================
   TEST                                              TOTAL  PASS  FAIL ERROR
>> jtreg:test/hotspot/jtreg:tier4                      426   425     1     0 <<
>> jtreg:test/jdk:tier4                               2891  2885     4     2 <<
   jtreg:test/langtools:tier4                            0     0     0     0
   jtreg:test/jaxp:tier4                                 0     0     0     0

real	64m13.994s
user	1462m1.213s
sys	39m38.032s

There are interesting test failures on my machine, which I would address separately.

Commit messages:
 - Add tier4 test groups

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=5357&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/5357/head:pull/5357