Is third party code included in langtools sources?

Yulia Novozhilova Yulia.Novozhilova at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 5 17:12:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

Could you please, help me to answer a question:
Is third party code included in langtools sources?
If "no" then _why_  the THIRD_PARTY_README and ASSEMBLY_EXCEPTION files
are included into the repository?

Actually I'm working on the Debian/Ubuntu native packaging for NetBeans
IDE.
NetBeans uses javac that is a fork of the langtools repository:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/tl/langtools/

So I have to create a debian package for it.  The problem is that Debian
policy is strict about license:
I must point the license for each file in the upstream source (files
from langtools repository). Currently I can't explain why
THIRD_PARTY_README and ASSEMBLY_EXCEPTION are in the upstream. Are there
any files that need them?

Thanks in advance,
-Yulia