A method with return type size_t returns negative value

Jing LV lvjing at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jul 5 09:14:26 UTC 2011

Hello,

     It's been quite a long time and it seems jdk7 is doing well now. I
know there is still several days before its release, anyway, Alan or
someone else, would you please tell me if we can start work on jdk8, and
restart the discussion on the bugs like this (I remember there are still
some to be discussed)? Thanks!

于 2011-5-5 14:22, Jing LV 写道:

--
Best Regards,