<i18n dev> [8] Review request for JEP 127: Improve Locale Data Packaging and Adopt Unicode CLDR Data

Iris Clark iris.clark at oracle.com
Fri Jul 13 18:32:56 UTC 2012

Hi, Naoto.

Wow.  Tons of fantastic work!

Looks like many files contain fairly trivial changes related to resources being moved to another package, but there are many others which require more careful review.

Scanning the list of files in the webrev, one comment pops to mind.  You've made changes to the current make files and some of the tools used during make.  Does the build-infra team need to make similar/appropriate changes in the new system?  If they haven't already been brought into the loop, you might want to do so soon.

Thanks,
iris