[8] Review request for JEP 127: Improve Locale Data Packaging and Adopt Unicode CLDR Data

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Fri Jul 13 21:22:18 UTC 2012

Hi Kelly,

The shell script in question is pretty likely to be removed, or at least
rewritten when we make modifications for Jigsaw packaging of the locale
data. Right now the script creates the pre-baked locale list based on
the existing resource bundle source files in the repository, but that
locale list will have to be created at the run time, not build time.

Naoto