Code Review Request For 7185340

Dan Xu dan.xu at oracle.com
Mon Jul 30 04:20:29 UTC 2012

On 07/29/2012 08:41 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
> On 29/07/2012 04:53, Dan Xu wrote:
>> Hi Alan,
>>
>> Please review the fix to bug 7185340. The webrev can be found at,
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dxu/7185340/webrev.01/.
>>
>> The fix is to increase the -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize parameter from 64M
>> to 75M. Bug 7176485 allows the temporary buffer cache to grow to IOV
>> MAX. Therefore, in Windows each thread can have up to 16 direct
>> buffers in the cache, which causes the addition of this jvm parameter
>> to run this testcase.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Dan
> Thanks Dan, this looks fine to me and looks like you've worked out the
> maximum amount of direct memory that this test will use. I can push
> this for you.
>
> -Alan
Thank you, Alan. I see the change is already pushed into the repository.
I am going to move the bug status to 10-Fix Delivered. But I don't know
what values I need put into "Commit To Fix In Build", "Fixed In Build",
and "Integrated In Build". In glisten, I see the latest build under
/java/re/jdk/8/promoted/all is b49. Shall I put b49 to those fields? Thanks!

- Dan